- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6
Served warm, Curried Three Fruit Relish will be a hit at your next family gathering.
- 1, 16 ounce can sliced cling peaches, drained
- 1, 16 ounce can apricot halves, drained
- 1, 16 ounce can sliced pears, drained
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dark seedless raisins
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In 3 quart saucepan, combine all ingredients. Over medium heat, heat mixture to boiling, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.