- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 23 min
- Serving: 4
Curried Scallop Kabobs are threaded with zucchini and red pepper.
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1 1/2 inch rounds
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1 inch squares
- 2, 16 ounce bags frozen scallops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium---300 degrees F.
- Combine curry, ginger, cumin and salt and pepper to taste in bowl. Set aside.
- Place zucchini and bell pepper in microwave safe container. Cover and microwave on HIGH 1 1/2 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Alternate and thread zucchini and scallops onto 8 skewers. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with curry mixture.
- Grill 3 to 4 minutes per side or until scallops are golden and opaque. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.