- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 2 1/2 cups
Love curry and love pumpkin seeds? Try this curried roasted pumpkin seeds recipe today!
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 1/2 cups pumpkin seeds, rinsed and dried
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg white, lime juice and oil. Add next 4 ingredients and continue to whisk.
- Add pumpkin seeds to bowl and toss until well coated. Transfer to baking sheet, spreading evenly. Bake until toasted, stirring often, for 20-25 minutes. Cool before serving.