- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 8 servings
A sweet curry flavored baked fruit medley.
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pineapple chunks
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drain all of the fruits and arrange in a 9x13-inch baking pan. Mix together the brown sugar and curry and sprinkle over the fruit. Dot with the butter.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until fully hot.