- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 24 halves
Fresh lemon and spicy and sweet curry add new flavors to this traditional deviled egg recipe with a twist.
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pinch of cayenne
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Mango chutney to garnish
- Cut the boiled eggs in half and carefully remove the yolks, placing six into a small bowl and reserving the remaining 6 for another use.
- Add the breadcrumbs, sour cream, parsley, curry powder, lemon juice and cayenne to the bowl and mix all the ingredients until smooth.
- Carefully spoon the egg yolk mixture into the boiled egg halves and arrange on a serving platter. Spoon a small dollop of chutney on each egg and serve.