- Prep: 8 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: Makes 24 deviled eggs
Here's a quick and delicious recipe for curried deviled eggs to serve your family and friends.
- 12 large hard-boiled eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise/Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Cut eggs lengthwise and place on work surface (sheet of foil/wax paper). Remove yolks and put in a bowl; use a fork to crumble eggs.
- Add mayonnaise and mix the yolks until a smooth paste forms; mix in green onion, curry powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the mixture into the egg halves, or pipe using a pastry bag and star tip. Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours before serving.