- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 14 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Half of the mayonnaise is replaced by plain Greek yogurt in this salad recipe to create a creamy and tangy sauce for the chicken and grapes.
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 3 tablespoons coarse-grain mustard
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 cups boneless skinless rotisserie chicken pieces
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved lengthwise
- 3 large celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, sliced crosswise
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the almonds on a baking sheet and toast for 4 minutes or until golden.
- In a large bowl, place the mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, curry powder, sugar, a few pinches of salt and a few grinds of freshly pepper.
- Whisk to combine, and then add the almonds, chicken, grapes and celery, and gently toss to coat.
- Serve the chicken salad on a bed of romaine lettuce.