- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A tasty curry chicken and rice slow cooker dinner.
- 3 large boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, julienned
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Rice, cooked
- Add the chicken to a greased slow cooker. Mix together the remaining ingredients, except the rice, in a bowl and pour over the chicken.
- Cook covered for 3-4 hours on low. Serve over the cooked rice.