- Prep: 12 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8-10
This Curried Cheese Ball has a chutney glaze that will jazz up any appetizer tray.
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 jar of Major Grey's Chutney
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped for garnish
- Blend ingredients except for chutney and green onions. Place in a small bowl that has been lined in plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight.
- Place on plate and frost cheese ball with the chutney. Sprinkle with green onions.