- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Shortcut apple custard using applesauce. A great light dessert after a hearty meal.
- 1 1/2 cups applesauce
- 1 cup skim milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Blend all the ingredients together and pour evenly into 6 custard dishes. Sprinkle additional cinnamon on top.
- Place the custard dishes in a baking pan, and fill the pan 1" with hot water.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until the custard is set and an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Chill before serving.