- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The main ingredients in this drink may be fresh blood orange and lemon juice, but the herbal and cherry accents from the Benedictine and the Cherry Heering really make this cocktail shine.
- 1-1/2 ounces whiskey
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh blood orange juice
- 1/4 ounce Benedictine
- 1/4 ounce Cherry Heering
- Brandied cherries and a blood orange twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds to combine and then pour into a cocktail glass. Garnish with the brandied cherries and the blood orange twist, and then serve immediately.