- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Blending cumin and fresh lemon juice together makes a delightful citrus vinaigrette with an earthy and nutty flavor.
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped fine
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put the lemon zest and juice, shallot, garlic, cumin, and paprika into a large bowl and whisk until the mixture is thoroughly blended.
- While whisking vigorously to combine, add the olive oil in a slow and steady steam and then sprinkle in a few pinches of salt and pepper to taste.