- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Rub for 2 salmon fillets
Try this cumin and coffee dry rub for salmon tacos. Its spicy taste adds the perfect amount of flavor and pizzazz to your fish.
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon finely ground coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Place the cumin, chile powder, sugar, coffee, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Coat the salmon in the rub and marinate for at least 1 hour prior to cooking.