- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 servings
Creamy yogurt and four berry blended smoothie.
- 1/2 cup blackberries, semifrozen
- 1/2 cup raspberries, semifrozen
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries, semifrozen
- 1/2 cup blueberries, semifrozen
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tablespoons grenadine syrup
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- Add all the ingredients to the blender. Pulse intermittently until it begins to swirl even. Blend on high until smooth, about 20 seconds.