- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Satisfy your taste buds with the cooling flavors of summer in this juicy vodka, watermelon and lime drink.
Photo originally appeared on www.liquor.com
- 2 ounces cucumber vodka
- 2-1/2 ounces pureed watermelon
- 1 barspoon fresh lime juice
- cucumber slice and mint sprig to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the cucumber slice and mint sprig and then serve immediately.