- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2-4 People
This chilled salad serves well at many summertime functions such as potlucks, barbecues and family picnics. Can be topped with parmesean cheese prior to serving.
- 4 tomatoes, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, toss tomatoes, cucumber and onion. Mix in mayonnaise, blending well.
- Season with pepper and salt.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.