- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8 servings
If you are looking for a quick, enjoyable and light dish to enjoy on a hot summer day, try this cucumber, tomato and red onion salad with white balsamic vinegar.
- 3 medium cucumbers
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 1/2 of a large red onion
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
- Cut the cucumbers, tomatoes and red onion into bite-sized pieces and place in a shallow bowl.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, cumin, salt and pepper in a small bowl and then drizzle over the salad. Gently toss to coat and then serve immediately with some peasant bread.