- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 6 sandwiches
Share this easy and delicious recipe for cucumber-shrimp tea sandwiches with your family and friends.
- 1/3 cup minced green onions
- 1/4 cup soft cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced dill
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4teaspoon black pepper
- 6 thinly sliced slices of homestyle white bread
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 6 lettuce leaves
- Combine first seven ingredients in a bowl. Spread the cream cheese mixture on three slices of bread.
- On the other three slices, add the shrimp, then arrange the cucumber and radishes evenly on top. Next, add one lettuce leaf to each slice and top with the slices that were covered with the cheese mixture; press down lightly and cut into triangles with a serrated knife. If necessary, you can place a decorative toothpick in each triangle.