- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 People
This cool salad is a welcome relief on a hot summer day.
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dill, finely chopped
- Place sliced cucumbers in a large bowl.
- In a small dish, combine yogurt, walnuts, onion, salt, pepper and dill. Pour dressing over top of cucumbers, blending thoroughly.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.