- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Serves 8
A tangy low carb condiment that is more akin to a salad, this pickle is the perfect complement for our Planked Salmon Burgers. You can make this recipe the day before or when you place the salmon burgers in the fridge to set before grilling.
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Splenda
- Coarsely ground black pepper to taste
- Place cucumber, radishes and onion in a large stainless steel or glass bowl.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine vinegar, salt, Splenda and a few twists black pepper. Bring to a simmer, stirring to dissolve salt and sugar. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss to combine.
- Cover bowl and set aside to cool.