- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
If you like your onions to have a slightly milder flavor and less of a bite, soak them in cold water for ten minutes, drain and then pat dry.
- 2 medium English cucumbers
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Peel the cucumbers, chop into small pieces and then place into a bowl along with the red onion and parsley.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk vigorously to combine and then pour over the cucumber mixture.
- Toss the salad to coat and then add the feta and toss once more. Season the salad with additional salt and pepper if needed and then serve immediately.