- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This gin-based cocktail is crisp, fresh and clean with its blend of cucumber, fresh dill and lime juice. Cool off with a glass after a hot and humid summer day.
- 2-Inch piece of cucumber diced plus some for garnish
- 4 sprigs of dill finely chopped plus 2 for garnish
- 2 wedges lime plus more to garnish
- 4 ounces Gin
- Place the cucumber, dill and lime into a cocktail shaker and muddle to combine.
- Pour in the gin and then fill the shaker up with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds to combine and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with ice.
- Top the drink with a splash of tonic, garnish with some diced cucumber and dill and then serve immediately.