- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 1 cocktail
Classic gin cocktails have been a mainstay in the world of cocktails for years. Updating a gin cocktail is easy to do, especially with this recipe for cucumber gin.
Food pairing: Light and refreshing, a cucumber gin cocktail pairs perfectly with grain salads or lightly dressed greens.
- 3 cucumber slices
- 2 1/2-ounces gin
- 2-ounces white cranberry juice
- Muddle cucumber slices until juice comes out.
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well.
- Strain on the rocks or straight up. Garnish with a cucumber slice.