- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
Serve refreshing Cucumber Garlic Dip with a platter of fresh vegetables.
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsely, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.