- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
You can either use homemade lemonade or club soda to fill this cocktail. Both are equally as enjoyable, but the lemonade adds a sweeter and citrusier flavor while the club soda gives the drink a pleasant effervescence.
- 2 ounces cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 barspoon St-Germain
- 1 barspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 barspoon simple syrup
- lemonade or club soda
- cucumber slices to garnish
- Place the cucumber into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Pour the vodka, St-Germain, lemon juice and simple syrup into the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a tall cocktail glass filled with fresh ice and cucumber slices.
- Top the drink with either lemonade or club soda and serve immediately.