- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
If possible use lemon cucumbers for this cocktail; their flavor is slightly sweeter than traditional cucumbers and a lot less bitter.
- 2 slices lemon cucumber, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 ounce Pimm’s No. 1
- 1 ounce gin
- 1/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- splash of simple syrup
- 2 dashes Bitter Truth Celery Bitters
- Place 2 slices of cucumber and the Pimm’s No. 1 into a cocktail shaker and muddle to combine.
- Add the gin, lemon and simple syrup and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously to combine and then strain into a cocktail glass. Add the bitters and then garnish with the cucumber slices. Serve immediately.