- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 5 min
- Serving: 4-8 People
You won't have any trouble getting you picky eater to enjoy this healthy after-school snack.
- 4 small cucumbers, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Salt, to taste
- Dill, to taste
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Scoop out the seeds of the cucumber halves.
- Mix the yogurt, salt, dill and vinegar in a bowl and spoon into the cucumber "boats."
- Decorate the boats with "sailors" in the form of carrot sticks and crackers.