- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Cucumbers are frequently used in cocktails to provide a mild addition of flavor, and a juicy and cooling element to the drink.
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 barspoon rose syrup
- 8 slices cucumber
- cucumber spear to garnish
- Place the cucumber slices into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the gin, lemon juice and rose syrup to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a tall cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the cucumber spear and then serve immediately.