- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4
A nice blend of cool and tangy flavors come together in Cucumber and Pineapple Salad.
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, chopped and seeded
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 1/2 packages unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 drop green food coloring
- Dissolve gelatin in cold water. Let partially set. Dissolve sugar in boiling water.
- Add cucumber, pineapple, white and tarragon vinegar, pineapple juice and food coloring to first two ingredients. Mix together and pour into an oiled mold. Chill for 4 hours.