- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Raita is an Indian side dish comprised of yogurt, chopped cucumbers and various spices. Enjoy it as a cooling side to a spicy curry dish.
- 1 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and diced
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place the yogurt, lime juice, mint and cumin in a small bowl, and whisk together until well combined.
- Add the cucumber and a few pinches of salt and pepper to taste. Mix to blend and serve.