- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A posh new version of classic lemonade, serve this cooler at your next grown-up summer pool party.
- 3 large cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary, plus 4 sprigs for garnish
- 1 cup water
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) gin
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons agave syrup
- Slice a cucumber into 12 thin slices and set aside for garnish.
- Peel the remaining cucumbers and place in a food processor along with the rosemary. Process until smooth and then pour the cucumber mixture through a strainer and into a pitcher.
- Stir in the water, gin, lemon juice and agave syrup, and mix until syrup has dissolved.
- Serve the cooler in glasses filled with ice and garnished with the cucumber slices and the rosemary sprigs.