- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
An ideal dish for a hot summer day, this soup is both cool and refreshing with intense flavor.
- 5 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions (2 scallions)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Using a food processor, process the cucumbers, mint, scallions, lemon juice, zest and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add the ice and continue to process until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and then ladle into bowls.