- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
To make this salad extra cool and crisp, place all of the ingredients, except for the garlic, into the refrigerator to chill prior to preparing the salad.
- 4 cucumbers
- 2 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- Using a sharp knife, trim the ends off the cucumbers, half lengthwise and then remove the seeds. Cut the cucumbers diagonally into thin slices and place in a salad bowl.
- Add the shallot, coriander and mint to the bowl and toss to combine.
- Place the yoghurt, garlic, lime juice, water and lime zest in a small bowl and whisk vigorously until thoroughly blended.