- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A blend of cucumber-infused gin and fresh cantaloupe makes a cool and smooth cocktail perfect for a hot summer night.
- 8 one-inch cubes fresh cantaloupe
- 2 ounces cucumber-infused gin
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- Dash of simple syrup
- Cucumber slice for garnish
- Place a martini glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the cantaloupe into a cocktail shaker, muddle and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Add the gin, lime juice and simple syrup and vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass and then garnish with the cucumber slice. Serve immediately.