- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4
Chow mein noodles give Crunchy Tuna Casserole its crunch and texture.
- 2 small cans tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 cups celery, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 cans chow mein noodles
- 6 ounces almonds, blanced and sliced
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can water
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- Brown almonds in 1 tablespoon butter. Mix all ingredients together except for the noodles and pour into a greased casserole.
- Sprinkle top with noodles. Dot with remaining butter cut in small cubes. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.