- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Crunchy baked potato slices, wonderful side dish!
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 or 4 large potatoes
- 3/4 cup crushed cereal flakes (not sweet)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt butter in the bottom of a casserole dish in the preheated oven.
- Peel potatoes, cut diagonally into 1/4 inch slices. Place the slices in the melted butter, coating them well.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and sprinkle ontop of the potatoes.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are done and the topping is crisp.