- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A luscious and crunchy combination of pink grapefruit, toasted walnuts, celery and yogurt make this bright and delicious salad. Serve in a grapefruit peel for impressive presentation.
- 3 pink grapefruits
- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- 6 celery sticks, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Using a sharp knife, peel and segment the grapefruits and then cut into small pieces over a bowl to catch all of the juices.
- Add the walnuts, celery, yogurt, sugar and olive oil to the bowl and mix well to combine. Season the mixture to taste with salt and pepper, and then serve immediately.