- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8-10 People
This is a great side dish to serve with meat, poultry or seafood dishes.
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped cashews
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine peas, celery and green onion and set aside.
- Mix together ranch dressing and sour cream.
- Blend dressing mixture into vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Top with cashews just before serving.