- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Makes 15-20
Chocolate chips with granola and dried fruit candy bites.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 3 1/2 cups granola (without raisins)
- 1/2 cup chopped dried fruit
- Melt the chocolate and margarine together over low heat. Stir until smooth.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cereal and dried fruit until coated.
- Drop heaping teaspoons of the batter onto wax paper. Refrigerate until firm.