- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Quick and simple chocolate and walnut sundaes.
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspon vanilla extract
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- Melt the butter in a skillet, Stir in the walnuts and heat on medium until the butter is light brown. Remove from the heat. Stir in the chocolate chips and vanilla until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour over ice cream while stir warm and serve.