- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A chip crusted fried chicken breast dinner.
- 1-1/2 cups crushed sour cream potato chips
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Mix together the chips and parsley in a bowl.
- In a separate shallow bowl, combine the beaten egg, Worcestershire sauce and 1 tablespoon of water.
- Dip the chicken in the egg mixture and coat in the chip mixture.
- Heat the oil in a heavy skillet. Add the chicken pieces and fry for about 10 minutes. Turn and continue to cook for 10 more minutes or until golden brown.