- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4
Individual Crunchy Chicken Crescents are great for a buffet or quick lunch.
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2, 3 ounce packages cream cheese with chives, softened
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1, 8 count package crescent dinner rolls, separated
- 3/4 cup margarine melted
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing mix
- Cream softened margarine and cream cheese together in bowl. Add chicken, mixing well. Spoon 1/4 cup chicken mixture onto each roll. Wrap dough to enclose filling, sealing well. Dip each roll into melted margarine. Coat with stuffing mix.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes.