- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 10 servings
A sweet and creamy, crunchy fun salad.
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed
- Red food coloring
- Mix the first five ingredients in a large bowl. Gently stir in the whipped topping and chill. Add the food coloring to give it a nice bright color.