- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 6
Crunchy Cheese Potatoes are flavored with sour cream and chives.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chives, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cornflakes, crushed fine
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- minced chives for sprinkling
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, milk, chives, salt and pepper. Add potatoes and mix thouroughly. Spread in a greased 9 by 13 inch baking pan.
- Combine cheese and cornflakes and sprinkle over potatoes. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 60 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with additional minced chives.