- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 12
Cheese Crisps are crisp because of Rice Krispies!
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1-3/4 sticks margarine, softened
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt, red pepper and paprika
- 1 cup Rice Krispies, crushed
- Mix cheese with margarine. Sift together flour, salt, red pepper and paprika. Add to cheese mixture; blend well. Add Rice Krispies; mix well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten with bottom of a glass. Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes. Cool on rack.