- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: makes 24
Crunchy corn cereal and cashew bites.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups crisp corn cereal squares
- 1 cup lightle salted cashews
- Coat cookie sheets with the cooking spray.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add in the brown sugar and corn syrup and bring to a boil. Stir constantly and boil for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Mix in the vanilla extract, cereal and cashews until coated. Use a tablespoon to drop rounded mounds of batter onto the prepared sheets. Allow to cool.