- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A quick and crunchy broccoli and water chestnut side dish.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli florets
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) package onion soup mix
- Place the broccoli in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave for 5 minutes. Turn and cook for 4 more minutes. Mix in the water chestnuts.
- Mix together the butter and soup mix and pour over the broccoli. Toss until well coated and serve.