- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 3-4 servings
Cheesy potatoes with a crunch topping.
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 or 4 large baking potatoes, pared, cut into 1/2 inch slices (crosswise)
- 3/4 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheese
- 1 teaspon salt
- 1 teaspon paprika
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Melt the butter in the baking dish.
- Lay down a single layer of potatoes and flip once in the butter.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour into the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is crisp.