- Prep: 18 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 23 min
- Serving: 12 muffins
Crumble-Topped Cranberry Muffins are a delicious and easy way to start the day. With basic ingredients and only 5 minutes of hands on time, you can have a fresh batch in the oven while you're waiting for the coffee to brew.
If you don't have cranberry sauce on hand, applesauce can be substituted to create Crumble Topped Apple Muffins.
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 cups Bisquick, plus 1 tablespoon
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a medium bowl, mix together milk, egg, and cranberry sauce.
- Add 2 cups of Bisquick and sugar, stirring till just moistened.
- Evenly spoon batter inside 12 greased muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar and 1 tablespoon of Bisquick. Sprinkle tops of muffins.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 18 minutes.