- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Round steak and bratwurst slow cooked noodle dinner.
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless beef round steak, fat trimmed, cut into 4 pieces
- 4 ounces spicy bratwurst, sliced
- 2 small onions, sliced in rings
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Mexican stewed tomatoes
- Noodles, cooked
- Brown the steak and bratwurst together. Drain. Add to the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Top with the onions.
- Sprinkle the tapioca and thyme over the onions, season with salt and pepper. Cook covered for 5-8 hours on low. Serve over the cooked noodles.